I bought this cool new toilet brush yesterday at Target. It is red and looks stylish. I was excited about cleaning the toilet with the brush because then I didn't have to use my hands - icky. I got it home and put a little container behind the toilet to keep the brush in.
This morning I started to clean the toilet. 'Ha!' I thought. 'Mom said these brushes do not work and this is working great! I should have bought one of these a long time ago.' I thought how nice it was to keep my hands clean and dry, all while polishing the commode. My mom never had a toilet brush - we cleaned the toilet with our BARE HANDS! What traumatic childhood memories!
I smugly scrubbed around the basin and into the drain part. Then I pulled my brush out of the toilet and noticed something was missing. I was only holding the handle. The brush had come off up in the toilet. I had to reach way up into the drain part of the toilet with my bare hand to get the brush part out.
The toilet brush is now resting comfortably in the garbage can. Maybe Mom was right...again.
3 comments:
Again, I was hoping for a photo, then again if it's all broken, that would not be a good photo.
You could name brands or show a photo or something, because I don't want to buy the same brand you bought.
Oh, I have also learned the hard way that "China" is not the best brand, that brand always seems to not last long!
~A
It was the cheapest one in the store - it only cost a little over one dollar. I have since bought a more expensive one and it works much better!! I guess you get what you pay for... :-)
Yeah! and no more bad childhood memories.
Post a Comment