Today my mom and sister left for Indonesia, where they live. They visited this summer and I enjoyed being with them so very much! When I was driving away after saying goodbye to my mom and sister, my son said "TURN AROUND!" He did not want to leave his Nana and Aunt.
My brother left today, too, to study in Japan for a year. He will be back to college next year only a state away from me. Much closer than Japan. I hope he will enjoy Japan - I think he will. The culture, I think, will be a good fit for his personality.
The biggest thing I miss is being able to call - to talk on the phone. We talk often via computer, but I miss so much being able to just pick up my phone and call my mom/sister/brothers/dad.
I only have one brother left in the States.
It's getting kind of lonely here.
No comments:
Post a Comment