I'm feeling particularly lonely tonight. The kids are in bed and I'm waiting for my husband to come home. He works a lot of hours during harvest (which is now in full swing) and I really miss having meaningful conversations and just spending time with him. I'm glad he works so hard to take care of his family, but I miss his time. I am looking forward to freeze up when he will be able to relax a bit and hang out at home. I really like my husband. I love him, too.
I am eagerly anticipating the start of several events - MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) will be meeting soon. I like being able to connect with other mothers at MOPS. I am also going to be in a ladies Bible Study starting next month, and Awana starts up, too. All of these are added work for me; but oh so much enjoyment comes out of them. I like being involved in things that build me up and build others up.
No comments:
Post a Comment