A Handmade 2011:
I will send something handmade
to the first 5 people who leave a comment.
They must in turn post
They must in turn post
this (where they wish)
and send something they made
to the first 5 people who comment on their status.*
The rules are that it must be handmade by you
and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime...in 2011.
*or, maybe, I'll just send you something handmade, even if you don't repost this. Just leave a comment. Just because.
The handmade something need not be fancy.
It just needs to be handmade.
And food counts.
What's your favorite sort of handmade?
In my history,
I've enjoyed designing
or making
jewelry, houses, quilts
clothes, scrapbooks,
cards, bears,
stories, calendars,
photos, rooms, gardens,
cheesecake, cookies,
buns, landscapes,
jams, cross stitch
I enjoy handmade.
3 comments:
Joy! Thanks, first, for visiting my blog and, second, for reposting!
"The Joys of Life" is just lovely--I'll be back as regular reader--your posts make me smile....
Have a LOVELY February day!!
Thanks! I was excited to see that you started a blog. I enjoy your gift of words.
you send me stuff all the time! i love it :) - you're my favorite sister!
Post a Comment