Thursday, February 10, 2011

Throw in the Towels

As mentioned below, I painted my bathroom.

So, what do I do with my "old" towels (that are still fluffy and nice)?  I do not have extra room to store them, they are too nice to use as rags, and they really clash with both of my bathrooms.

Anyone want them?  Maybe I could sew them all together and make a bathrobe for my car? :)



3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the new look on the blog and am anxious to see your bathroom! I would also love some of those towels as ours are all getting not so nice. :) I may have to make my basement bathroom match them :)

Kate said...

I'm having the same problem with a bunch of towels my mom gave me when she redid her bathroom. They are nice towels but just don't match my purple/gray/white decor in my bathroom, so when you find someone to take the towels off your hands, send them my way and I'll load them up with a few more.

Joy said...

YAY! Kim - they are all yours!