Painting gets a person thinking about color. Have you noticed how many paint colors there are at your local hardware store? It can seem like millions when you are trying to select just the right color. Overwhelming, to say the least. I usually find something in my house that I contains the color I am looking for, then I take that item to the hardware store and attempt to find a color swatch that matches.
Sometimes it's easy, sometimes not.
When I painted my bathroom, I started noticing all of the various colors in that room.
Some colors are so cheerful, some soothing, some exciting.
 |
| Band Aids - an essential part of any household. |
 |
| In households with little girls - such a blessing! |
 |
| Important items used for potty training rewards. |
 |
| Little girls hair bands - girls are so much fun! |
 |
| Baby wipes and soft, fluffy new towels. |
 |
| Only brush the teeth you want to keep. |
 |
| Important stuff! |
No comments:
Post a Comment