Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Baby Brother...

...graduated from college, and I've been thinking about him a little bit and I think I've come to a few conclusions:



1) I feel like I am getting old. I remember when my little brother was born, and now he's graduated from college. Wow.



2) My brother is smart. He graduated from college with a pretty nice GPA, he does ski patrol and is certified to be an EMT, he knows several languages, and he's my brother.


3) My brother is pretty cute. He's always been pretty cute, in a little brother sort of way. Just check out the picture to see for yourself.


4) My brother is intense. This is also not a new conclusion; we've know this for years. He gets into something and gives it his 100% right now. I think he is the opposite of a procrastinator.


I enjoy my brother, and the rest of my family. They're all pretty neat.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good article about Ryan.