I'm hoping someone, maybe who attended Bible college, could help me out with a few questions. I've been receiving a few theological questions about the Creator God and his qualities, and I often don't have an answer, or struggle with explaining the answer.
Some recent questions/comments from my pupils:
1) Does God have big, fat shoulders?
2) Does God like milkshakes?
3) Does God have legs?
4) God doesn't like pink and purple.
I have no idea what God's shoulders look like, and I'm not sure about the milkshake thing (although I believe milkshakes are a good thing). My son did conclude that God has legs, because he knows God has hands (because God touches people to heal them), so if God has hands, then legs would be a given. And I believe God likes all of the colors he created, even pink and purple.
Off to read my Bible...
No comments:
Post a Comment