Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another One

We were at our same friend’s house last night. We spent the evening there helping them stuff newsletters for their ministry. Anyway, the adults were working away on the newsletter and chatting while the kids played and ran around the house. My daughter spent most of the night “helping” with the newsletter while cuddled up the lap of a lady she has claimed as one of her grandmas.

Towards the end of the night, I heard Grandma giggling. I looked up to hear her say “I think she took her diaper off.” I then looked at my daughter. She indeed had taken her diaper off. She probably took it off because it was full of poop. However, when she took her diaper off, the large lump of poop flopped out on the floor of my friend’s kitchen.

Thank the Lord they have hardwood floors that are easy to wipe up.

I hope this is the last of my poop stories for a while, but chances are there will be more.

Maybe I will put the collection of poop stories into a book. Any ideas for the title?

3 comments:

Kim said...

I still think that was hilarious! Would have been even greater with a picture:)

Joy said...

Uh, sorry no picture. Who really wants to see a picture of poop? Ick, ick, nasty, ugh.

Maybe next time, because I'm sure I'll get another chance.

Me said...

Good Stories!! I am with Kim-pic would have been good! Classic!:) LOL!