Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today

Today after church we were invited to a friend’s house for lunch. They had their baby dedicated today and were having a celebration meal with us and lots of their family. We’ve known this family for a long time, and it is always fun to get together with them. The kids all enjoy playing and the adults can hang around and talk for a long time.

Anyway, today, my husband and I were sitting in their front yard with the other adults, talking away and enjoying our full bellies after the quite filling meal. I happen to look up across the yard and noticed my son. He had his pants down. He was squatting in their front yard. Pooping.

My husband moved quickly and got him into the house to clean him up.

My son has been combining with his dad a bit lately and obviously gotten used to “taking care of business” out in the field.

We have a bit of learning to do in the “what is appropriate” and “what is not appropriate” categories.

2 comments:

Me said...

That is a very funny story!:) I would for sure write that down! LOL! I will have to ask my sister about that:).

Kim said...

Love both poop stories! Ypu better tell the one that happehed tonight at our house. LOL!