
Television. You just sit there. And watch. You don’t even really have to think. Or move. Unless you are looking for the remote. No wonder doctors recommend not letting kids, especially kids under two years old, watch television much, if at all. We don’t have a television set. We do have a computer that we can watch DVDs on. I wish more people would get rid of their television. It’s just not healthy. It’s worse than junk food. This is a picture of my little guy watching a movie. I let him watch VeggieTales while I take a shower in the morning so I know where he is and what he is doing for that few minutes. He looks pretty excited...
1 comment:
Remember when Ryan would run upstairs crying when you kids would turn on the TV for your allotted hour of Mr. Rogers and another program. He was afraid that no one would play with him then.
Post a Comment