Friday, March 24, 2006

Doctor

I took my son to the doctor yesterday. While we were waiting for the doctor, my son told me he had to “potty,” which means poop. I rushed him to the restroom only to discover it was too late and I had a very messy diaper to change. I cleaned him up, put a fresh diaper on, and hurried back to the examining room to discover the doctor was waiting for us! Oh, and that my little girl had pooped, too, and so I had to change her. Thank the Lord for patient doctors!
My son was amazingly good when the doctor examined him! He let the doctor look in his ears, check his throat (he even opened his mouth to say "ahhhhhhhhhhh"), and listen to his heart. It was one of those rare moments when I am impressed by my son’s good manners.

No comments: