Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fruity Pebbles


I pick up groceries fairly often.  My husband does, too.

That's what you do when you have a growing family.


Today I was picking up a few items at the local grocery store with my oldest son and his friend.  They were extremely enthusiastic about everything they saw.
We started in the cereal isle.

They spotted the Fruity Pebbles first.

"WOW! Fruity Pebbles!  I LOVE Fruity Pebbles!"
(Said loudly and with MUCH enthusiasm)

"Ohhhhhh! Frosted Mini Wheats!  YUM!!"

"RAISIN BRAN!  Soooo good!"

"WOW!  Look at these!  Fruit Loops!"

"RICE KRISPIES!!!!"

"OH!!! Frozen Pizza!"

"Ohhhh, Polish Sausage!"

"LUNCHABLES!  Let's get some!"

"PRINGLES!!!!  I LOVE PRINGLES!"

"Candy Bars are SOOOOO yummy!"

This went on throughout our shopping trip in the small-town store.
Everyone else picking up groceries was chuckling at these two excited shoppers.

They may have also been wondering if this was the boys' first time in a grocery store.


No comments: