To add to my collection of Poop Stories.
This morning, like most mornings, I put a DVD of BOZ on for the girls to watch while I took a shower. This is a fairly effective way to keep them out of trouble while I get to take care of my daily hygiene routine. However, as I put the DVD on this morning, I made the mistake of telling my daughters that they needed to get dressed soon. I meant this for my oldest daughter, and "soon" meaning right after BOZ is finished. My youngest daughter, being the obedient daughter she [sometimes] is, decided that she was the one who was going to dress herself, and that she was going to do it right away.
She proceeded to go upstairs and take her jammies off and, yes, her diaper came off, too. While she was standing in front of her dresser drawers, probably pondering how in the world she was going to attempt to open them, she had a slight leak. A puddle formed on the hardwood floor in her room.
She must have decided that it's impossible to get her clothes out of the drawers, so she went with the next best option: a new diaper. She grabbed one out of the basket under the changing table and headed downstairs. She paused outside of the bathroom door and must have felt an urge. So, outside of the bathroom door on the only carpeted part of my main floor, while holding a new diaper in her hand, she pooped.
She was horrified. She opened the bathroom door and, with an absolutely shocked look on her face, said, "I pooped, Mommy."
PTLFSP! (That's "Praise The Lord For Solid Poop" for all of you non-Internet acronym savvy people out there)
The conclusion: the carpet is sanitized, the floor in her room is drying, she got an extra bath this morning, and I have yet another poop story to add to the ever growing collection on my blog.
2 comments:
Yes, solid poop is always a good thing. You mean she didn't go grab the carpet cleaner and clean the mess while you were in the shower?
I love it! I have far, far too many poop stories since having these twins and most often...the poop was not solid! So I am rejoicing with you that this was :).
Post a Comment