Before I start, I need to define some terms.
Bad Poop Story: The poop was not excreted in the correct place. Ex: the poop ended up on the floor or someone's clothing.
Good Poop Story: The poop was excreted in the correct place. Ex: the poop landed in the diaper or the toilet.
Now that we have that defined, I will continue to my Good Poop Story.
My baby is quite verbal about bowl movements. She often announces, "I'm Pooping!" when she is taking care of that specific need. I am hoping this is a sign that she will be easily potty trained. Anyway, I have placed her on the toilet on numerous occasions, hoping that she will use that time wisely. She likes sitting on the potty, but had not realized the business side of potty time....until last night. I had placed her on the potty after she had announced her intent to poop, and she did!! In the potty! She was fascinated. She looked at the evidence in the potty in amazement. AND she really enjoyed the M&M's that she earned. AND there was rejoicing!
1 comment:
I would be rejoicing too! Now, if only I had a good poop story.
Post a Comment