ME: You have to eat some more lasagna if you want some ice cream.
SON: But my lasagna tank is all full, and my ice cream tank is empty.
ME: Your ice cream tank is going to stay empty unless you eat some more lasagna.
SON: But I can’t fit any more lasagna in my lasagna tank!
ME: Well, you are going to have to put some lasagna on the bottom of your ice cream tank, then.
SON: But then they will get all mixed up.
ME: You have to eat some more lasagna before you have ice cream.
…..time lapse……he eats some more lasagna….
SON: OK, there is some lasagna on the bottom of my ice cream tank.
ME: Good job! I’ll get the ice cream ready. Would you like a little hot fudge on your ice cream?
….time lapse….ice cream is dished up….with hot fudge….he decides he really likes hot fudge….
SON: Mom, I think I have a little, tiny hot fudge tank.
2 comments:
hahahaha, wow, what a smart kid. he must be related to me.
That is so funny!
Post a Comment