I'm married with four kids, living in North America. These are little thoughts from my life.
Looks GREAT! I believe we are coming up there in June, and Grandma wanted me to print out some pictures of the space to show her! I'm going to upload some right now. Thank you for keeping us updated on the project. So fun!
Crazy. So what's upstairs since the office is downstairs now? The party room? You could just put mats on the walls and let the kids run free.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Looks GREAT! I believe we are coming up there in June, and Grandma wanted me to print out some pictures of the space to show her! I'm going to upload some right now. Thank you for keeping us updated on the project. So fun!
Crazy. So what's upstairs since the office is downstairs now? The party room? You could just put mats on the walls and let the kids run free.
Post a Comment