Saturday, March 08, 2008

Shopping

I can't wait to get some new furniture! I will actually have room for some living room furniture because a whole lot of things will be moving downstairs from the living room (the washer, dryer, freezer, office, filing cabinet, basketball hoop). Yes, all of those things are currently in my living room. It's a bit crowded. So, back to the new furniture thing (which has met the approval of the boss-man in my life)...
I am looking at this in the loveseat and maybe something like this. I like pretty furniture that looks like it is in a parlor instead of a TV room. But I have three kids age three and under, so I am looking at something that is wipeable. I can't have big furniture because I have a smaller house. Fun decisions!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the choices, you have my vote (:

Kim said...

That is very exciting. I will have wipeable furniture in my future too I hope.