Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Daycare

I stopped by the daycare that I used to work at and inquired about taking my kids there one day per week while I go to work. The lady that runs the daycare is very nice and great with kids, but I still wonder if I am making the right choice. I want to raise my kids. I don't want someone else to raise them. But I also am challenged (in a good way) by my job and would like to keep it. I am blessed to have a very flexible part time job, but my kids are WAY more important than a job. So I am looking for the line between being a mom and working outside the home. I believe that this is an good decision (backed fully by my husband), but is it the best decision?
We are going to try the daycare thing for a few weeks and see if the kids do okay there. And see if they like it. And see if I do okay with it.
Wish me well!
And pray that I make the best decisions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you should go for it. I am considering doing the same. One day a week? It will be good socialization for them! I just dreamt last night that I had to do teaching full time again. Now THAT made me sad! :)