Saturday, August 20, 2011

Poop

I went to the chiropractor yesterday.  My two sons came with me.  My baby boy made an interesting sound a few minutes before we arrived at my chiropractor's office.  I asked my oldest son if the baby had messed his diaper.  He sniffed...and then replied, "Yup.  He pooped his pants for SURE!  Nasty!"

We arrived at the office and checked in.  We then headed for the bathroom to change the diaper.  I took the baby's pants off and noticed there was poop on his onesie.  I then noticed there was poop on his pants.  I took his clothes off and noticed poop all down his leg.  Then he stuck his feet in the mess.

I opened the wipe box.  I shut the wipe box.  Wipes are not big enough.

I grabbed a handful of paper towels and wet them down and started wiping the whole lower part of my baby's body.  I then wiped down the changing station.  I then dried him off and put on a new diaper.

My oldest son was watching the whole time and providing commentary.
"That looks nasty."
"Ohhh, Mom, he just got it on his foot."
"I think there is poop on the changing table."
"Don't let him get it on his hands."
"Mom, he's crying."
"That smells nasty."

Thankfully I had a white onesie in the diaper bag, and that's what he wore the rest of the day.  I then carefully deposited the tainted clothes in the car and mentioned to the receptionist that there is a messy diaper in the garbage of the ladies' bathroom and it would be good to maybe take the garbage out so the restroom doesn't smell horrible for the rest of the day.

No comments: