Once children join a household, the privacy policy is amended. Privacy is no longer an important consideration in my household. I'm told this changes as children get older, and I'm sure hoping that is correct, because I'm wondering if we need to start working on re-gaining this privacy thing. I was reminded of the amended policy this morning as I was “tinkling” in the potty, with both bathroom doors wide open. I don’t bother closing the doors anymore because my kids would just open them. Anyway, my daughter brought a small stack of books into the bathroom, pulled up her little Rubbermaid stool next to the potty (that I was sitting on), and said “Mom, read these books to me."
I think the couch is a bit more comfortable for reading books.
2 comments:
Daddy and I always said that when the kids were young we should have had a HUGE bathroom.
Maybe I'll make a spot for a couch in my new house's bathroom...
Post a Comment