...but sometimes it's just so fun to be on the receiving end of things.
We were blessed by a visit from Grandpa and Grandma - which is normally a fun time for the kids - but this time they brought Christmas gifts as an added bonus!
My son really wanted the Lego semi set at Target when he was picking out a Christmas gift for his friend...and that's the very same Lego set that Grandma unknowingly bought for him! What an awesome surprise!
My oldest daughter received a princess dress and...drum roll please...princess shoes!
My youngest was thrilled to get "babysits." She kept calling them babysits because they are babies and they are sitting, you see. Grandma even bought extra clothes for the babysits.

As you can see by the kids' faces, they were thrilled to receive their Christmas gifts. Yes, it's fun to receive. But it's so much fun to give, too, and I know that the givers of these gifts enjoyed the pleasure of blessing their grandkids, perhaps even more than the grandkids enjoyed receiving.
2 comments:
I had to get caught up on your blog, haven't had much computer time lately :) I love the smiles on each of the kids' faces, too cute! I also love the post about health care, that is so funny!!!
I don't think Cambry could smile any bigger without dislocating something, that is too funny.
Post a Comment