Friday, March 20, 2009

An Interview with my One of My Daughters


I read these questions (that I got from a friend's blog) to my oldest daugher, and these are her answers:

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
quiet
2. What makes you happy?
fruit
3. What makes you sad?
powing (hitting)
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
uhhh, giggles
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
no answer
6. How old is your mommy?
I can't bumember
7. How tall is your mommy?
this big (shows with arms)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
make supper
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
don't know
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
for clothes
11. What is your mommy really good at?
making food
12. What does your mommy do for her job?
making supper
13. What do you and your mommy do together?
make cookies!!
14. How are you and your mommy the same?
If we had the same shirts on, we would be the same
15. How are you and your mommy different?
We don't have the same shirts on, mine is a flower shirt and yours is a stripey shirt
16. How do you know your mommy loves you?
I can't bumember
17. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
This house (home)

5 comments:

Gracia and Aaron said...

that's so cute - is it pretty acurate to say you like to cook? :-)

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Love it! Apparently, making supper is a big deal at your house! :)

Kim said...

I love these interviews! I just did it with Noah a couple weeks ago and it was so funny.

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

I like to bake, and I don't mind cooking, so obviously my kids have picked up on that. :)