- because I am usually the one taking the picture and not in the picture. I am starting to become a little more intentional about getting in the picture with them so that someday they can look in their scrapbook and see how young their mom used to look. :)I've had to cut things out of my life to get it a little more manageable lately. I no longer have a paying job. It was just too much for me to worry about getting to work and getting everything done there, especially when I struggled at home to get everything done. Not to mention paying attention to the kids and occasionally noticing that I still have a husband. I no longer quilt - how sad - but I still get my quilting magazine and read it and think about what I will make when...someday...I get quilt space and quilt time. I'm taking a break from scrapbooking, too, but I will get back to that because I really think it's important for me to do that, both for preserving memories and making me feel creative. I have enough on my plate, and I would rather concentrate on my family and other important things right now than worry about meaningless activities that don't matter in all of eternity.
No comments:
Post a Comment