I thought this might be fun to fill out - I got it off another blog. Feel free to copy it and fill it out on your blog.
1. Who is your man?♥Bryan
2. How long have you been together?♥Dated for 3 years , married for 7 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married?♥ married
4. How old is your man?♥34 years
You or Him
1. Who eats more?♥ Me right now
2. Who says “I love you” first?♥ Him
3. Who weighs more?♥ Him, thank goodness
4. Who sings better?♥Me
5.Who’s Older?♥Him by a LOT
6. Who’s smarter?♥Him, but he's REALLY smart, so I'm still smart, just not as smart. :)
7. Who’s temper is worse?♥ Neither one of us have a huge temper, but I like a good argument and he doesn't
8. Who does the laundry?♥ Me
9. Who does the dishes?♥ Me, he usually plays with the kids
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?♥ Depends on which way you look at it
11. Who’s feet are bigger?♥His
12. Who’s hair is longer?♥ Mine
13. Who’s better with the computer?♥We both are about the same
15. Who pays the bills?♥I pay most of them, he pays the big, honkin' farm bills
16. Who cooks dinner?♥ Me most of the time
17. Who drives when you are together?♥ Depends on the season - if there is a crop growing in the fields, I try to drive because he just looks at the crops anyway (not the road), but he usually drives in the winter
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?♥ Him, but it doesn't matter, the money comes from the same pot
19. Who’s the most stubborn?♥ME
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?♥ Me - I can't stand to have something between us so I want to get it over and talked about right away
21. Who’s parents do you see more?♥ His, they live way close and mine live a bit far
22. Who named your dog?♥ He doesn't name animals, and if he did they would be named "roadkill" or "steak" or something like that
23 . Who kisses who first?♥ Both, but for the record, he kissed me first!
24. Who asked who out?♥ He asked me out, of course
26. Who’s more sensitive?♥ Him
27. Who’s taller?♥Him
28. Who has more friends?♥ No idea, i've never counted
29. Who has more siblings?♥ ME
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?♥ Him, but I keep trying to take them, so he has to hold on to them really tight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment