
We recently returned from my family reunion in Texas - I think everyone had a great time.
My son's highlights: airplanes, people movers in the airport, swimming pools, a canoe ride, and potato chips.
My daughter's highlights: lots of grandma time, new teething toys, and a new tooth on the way to Texas (noticed by Nana at the baggage claim in the Dallas Fort Worth airport).
My husband's highlights: the family church service (with lots of "Amen's" and real Bible truths), swimming, seeing his father-in-law, and thankfulness that his kids traveled well.
My highlights: Time with my family (my mom, dad, and sibs) and also all of my fun and crazy relatives, thankfulness for my Godly heritage, wearing a swimsuit and looking okay, and Gaptime.
1 comment:
The Fells are a really unique and loving family. I am so blessed to have married a great "Fell". I am thankful that all my kids could be at the reunion. It was fun to spend time with Tommy and Cambry.
Post a Comment