Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dermatologist & Stuff

I took my little girl to the dermatologist today. She has VERY dry skin, but the Dr. said that she didn't think it was Dermatitis. I am supposed to put vasaline on her 3 times a day. Yuk. I think I will do a "test strip" and just try it on her arm for a few days to see if it makes a difference.

I met my mom at my little girl's appointment, and we ran some errands together. It sure is nice to have my mom around to help me out. I am used to doing things myself - it's almost weird to have someone helping me with my kids! I actually got to walk around Target by myself looking for some things that I haven't had time to look for (baskets, new pillowcases).

I bought my daughter a swimming suit today. CUTE! It's size 6-12 months and pink. I wish I looked that cute in a swimming suit. We are planning on doing some swimming this summer (outside in the cheap plastic pool and also at the hotel during my family reunion).

No comments: